This tutorial, will show you how to disable home safe, which *should* unlock blocked sources for KODI. Many ISP’s offers some form of online protection, and it generally works really well, filtering out harmful sites automatically without the need for software.
This is an issue for Kodi users as some sources are listed as malicious, and this means your friends, family and even neighbours may have a hassle-free Kodi experience, but you won’t.
You will need your login and password details at the ready
- head over to the settings page @
- If the link forwards to the TalkTalk home page, look for a login section or do a google search for “Homesafe TalkTalk”
- Select View HomeSafe settings from the My services drop-down menu bar.
- Choose your area’s to switch off next to any of the three options. For Kids Safe, you’ll see a prompt asking if you’re sure you want to switch it off. Simply click the blue button (Turn Kidsafe OFF) to confirm, and allow a few minutes for your changes to take effect.
- The effect is not instant, wait 10 minutes, restart your PC/Router or TV box and try again.
- Enjoy the content but keep in mind, children/teens are now exposed to potential threats and malicious sites.
Did this work? Let us know in the comments section below 😀
This page is for informational purpose only. We do not host any files or content that may infringe copyrights. Following or implementing ideas from this page may be illegal in your country. You are solely responsible for abiding by any pertinent local or international laws. By proceeding you acknowledge that you have read and understood our full disclaimer.