The Redemption Kodi Addon is great chouce for 4K, HD, and 3D content. This is our simple Redemption Kodi Addon Guide. The addon is one of the oldest around, and now has been updated
✅ Current Repo/ Addon status? ✅
- When last checked this addon is working! 🙂
- If it does not work for you please let us know in the comment section below or send us an email and will we correct it
- Remember Kodi addons come and go. Use the search function, or browse the kodi guide archive
- We may have a new guide, or alternative addon for you!
- We recommend viewing the Top addons for this month.
- Those addons are working and provide the best content right now!Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook
How to Install Redemption Kodi Addon
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://buckymedia.ru/redaddon/ and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like bucky and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > bucky > plugin.video.redemption.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
Redemption – Kodi Failed to Install Dependency
If you get the “Failed to Install Dependency” error when trying to install the addon, it means that one of the extra modules was unable to install properly. This can be due to a number of reasons:
- The dependency listed in the addon code is out of date or not compatible with your version of Kodi
- Be sure to run the latest Kodi (minimum of 17)
- The host is currently offline for maintenance.
- Try again later
- The dependency does not exist at the address anymore.
- Sadly its gone, search for an alternative addon!