Redemption Addon Guide, simple step by step!This one has so much to offer such as 4k, The Grand Tour 4k, Movie Boxsets, Movies, Music, TV Shows, Collys Picks, Screeners, Redemption TV/Sports, Live Sports, and Dellboys Westerns. Movie subcategories include horror, thriller, western, action, sci-fi, adventure, comedy, war, kids HD, 3D, and stand up.
✅ Current Repo/ Addon status? ✅
- When last checked this addon is working! 🙂
- If it does not work for you please let us know in the comment section below or send us an email and will we correct it
- Remember Kodi addons come and go. Use the search function, or browse the kodi guide archive
- We may have a new guide, or alternative addon for you!
- We recommend viewing the Top addons for this month.
- Those addons are working and provide the best content right now!Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook
How to Install Redemption Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, click on the category that says Add-ons.
- Next, proceed to the settings. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon. In the category that says Add-ons, you’ll need to move the slider for Unknown sources to the On position if you have not previously. You’ll get a message warning you about doing that, so just click Yes.
- Now, navigate back to the home screen and click on the gear icon. Then on the next screen select File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and click Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://buckymedia.ru/redaddon and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter redaddon or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- This will bring up the add-on browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on redaddon and then plugin.video.Redemption.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video add-ons and select Redemption to launch the addon.
How to Install Redemption Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://buckymedia.ru/redaddon and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it redaddon and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick redaddon, plugin.video.Redemption.zip.
- In a moment, you will see an add-on enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Redemption to access the addon.