Big boom is addon witha twist, it offers content for both adults and kids, but is spilit into two for easier viewing. Follow this simple Big Boom Kodi Addon guide to access the huge library of content
Big Boom has the following sections
- BOOM Gold!
- Chat shows
- Game Shows
- BOOM Kids
- Early Learning
- TV Shows
✅ Current Repo/ Addon status? ✅
- When last checked this addon is working! 🙂
- If it does not work for you please let us know in the comment section below or send us an email and will we correct it
- Remember Kodi addons come and go. Use the search function, or browse the kodi guide archive
- We may have a new guide, or alternative addon for you!
- We recommend viewing the Top addons for this month.
- Those addons are working and provide the best content right now!Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook
How to Install Big Boom Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://burrtv.tech/bigboom/repo/ and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like boom and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- Select Install from Zip File > boom > repository.bigboom-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Big Boom Repo > Video Add-ons > Big Boom > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
How to Install Big Boom for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://burrtv.tech/bigboom/repo/ and click Done.
- Now, label it boom, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Click on boom and then repository.Boom-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, go to Install from Repository > The Boom Repository > Video Add-ons > Big Boom > Install.
- Wait for the message.
- Access the add on by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > Big Boom from your home screen.