If you dont have or want a dedicated app for your tv box, or you want to stream Youtube inside KODI, this addon guide is for you!
The YouTube Kids addon is a great offering for those that have kids. We like that there are so many options available by using this addon. It is one you won’t want to be without. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
This add-on is not officially supported by the XBMC / Kodi team. You will not want to post questions to their support forums. Instead, you will want to contact them directly through social media. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
How to Install YouTube Kids for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side of the screen, you will see the Settings icon (the one that looks like a gear).
- There should be several rows of icons here, so you want to select File Manager. Click on it and when you see the list, scroll down and click Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://teamxkodi.tk/repo/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter teamx or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- This will bring up the add-on browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on teamx and then repository.teamx-1.1.zip.
- At this point, you may get a notification message warning you about unknown sources. Simply move the slider to the right and try again.
- Wait for the notification message telling you that Team X Kodi is enabled.
- Now, select Install from repository > Team X Kodi > Video add-ons > the Wiggles > Install.
- Wait for the addon enabled message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video add-ons and select YouTube Kids to launch the addon.
How to Install YouTube Kids for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://teamxkodi.tk/repo/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it teamx and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick teamx and then repository.teamx-1.1.zip.
- Wait for the notification message and then click on Install from repository. Select Team X Kodi > Video add-ons > YouTube Kids.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > YouTube Kids to access the addon.