Get the Tidal Kodi addon and use your Tidal account to stream your music collection right within Kodi. Read below for more information.
If you are a Tidal subscriber, then install the Tidal Kodi addon below and enjoy all off your music collection in Kodi today.
How to Install Tidal Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.co and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “fusion” > kodi-repos > english > repository.arneson-0.1.2.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > TIDAL2 Addons by arneson > Video Add-ons > TIDAL2 > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification