If you are looking for an all in one or mega offering, look no further than the Star Tec addon. We like this one quite a bit because of all it has to offer. One of the categories is world CCTV. It is definitely worth taking a look at. Use our guide to help you download and install it.
This page is for informational purpose only. We do not host any files or content that may infringe copyrights. Following or implementing ideas from this page may be illegal in your country. You are solely responsible for abiding by any pertinent local or international laws. By proceeding you acknowledge that you have read and understood our full disclaimer.
Kodi repo addresses change often, some repos do go offline, permanently or temporarily for maintenance. Others may be slow due to popularity. Despite our best effort this guide may now be outdated.
How to Install Star Tec for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). On the next screen, you’ll see several rows of icons, so look for the one labeled File manager. When you see the list, scroll down and select the Add source heading.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://gen-tec.co/gentecwiz/ and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter Gentec and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on Gentec, New repo for Gentec wizard/, repository.GenTec-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the add-on is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select GenTec Repository.
- Now select Video add-ons, then Star Tec, and then Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Video Add-ons > Star Tec to launch the addon.
How to Install Star Tec for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://gen-tec.co/gentecwiz/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Gentec and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Gentec, New repo for Gentec wizard/, repository.GenTec-x.x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a add-on enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose GenTec Repo.
- Now select Video add-ons, Star Tec, and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Star Tec to access the addon.