How to Install Sportie on Kodi
Looking for an easy way to catch sports games on Kodi? If so, you may want to check out the Sportie Kodi add-on. Sportie is a recent addition to the popular Colossus Repo and features high-quality streams of sporting events from the UK and from other international sources.
In recent days, the old Colossus Repo website has been taken down. Fortunately, there are two workarounds available. You can either download Colossus Repo from the new Colossus site or download the Colossus Repo from GitHub and install it manually.
✅ Current Repo/ Addon status? ✅
Method 1: Download the Colossus Repo from a website
Downloading the Colossus Repo from inside the Kodi client is the easiest way to install Sportie. Here are the instructions.
- Open Kodi on your computer. Navigate to the gear icon, indicating settings, on the upper-left of your Kodi screen. Click this icon to open the settings menu.
The main menu of Kodi. Source: Flixed.io
- Next, select File Manager. Here, you can manage your Kodi repositories and add new ones.
- Select Add source as seen in the below screenshot.
- You’ll see the following screen. Double click <None>.
- Here, you’ll need to enter a working URL for the Colossus Kodi Repo. Dimitrology and Ares Wizard are typically the most reliable, but any of these sites should do the trick:
- Enter your preferred URL, and then name your media source. In this case, we’ve chosen “Sportie Colossus Repo.” Press OK to continue, and add this media source to Kodi.
- Next, you’ll want to return to the Kodi main menu. This time instead of choosing settings, select Add-ons.
- Next, it’s time to begin the installation process. Select the open box icon on the top left to access the package installer.
- Select Install from zip file. This will allow us to install the Colossus Repo.
- Next, select Sportie Colossus Repo.
- Double-click the repo to select it. There will be a wide variety of repos available. Look for a file named repository.colossus-999.999.6.zip. (If you’re using a different repository than the Dimitrology Repo, your screen may look different, but the same file should be present.)
- Press OK to continue
- After a few seconds, a popup will appear indicating successful installation of the Colossus Repository. Next, navigate back to the main menu. Again, select the “open box” icon on the top-left to access the package installer.
- Now, instead of selecting Install from zip, select Install from repository. This will allow us to install Sportie from the Colossus Repo.
- Select Colossus Repository in the next screen.
- Choose Video add-ons.
- Select Sportie on the following screen.
- Next, press Install to download and install Sportie from the Colossus Repo.
- Now, Sportie will be available in the Add-ons section of Kodi.