Alluc Addon was one of the most popular addons back in 2017, and with the rollercoast nature of addons coming and going, this one disapeared but if you have Convenant, or any of the MANY Exoduse forks, then you’r in luck. We can intergrate the sources from ALLUC and stream them inside kodi, without the need for any extras addons. How do you do it? Read on to see.. it only takes a few minutes
Step 1. Create an Alluc Account
- First, go to http://accounts.alluc.ee/
- Now click on ‘Register’ instead on ‘Login’;
- Make sure to fill out the required information;
- Finally, click on the ‘Register’ button;
- Wait for an email that contains a registration link.
- here you will find your API key. Assuming your inputting this to a TVbox, keep the tab open for now!
Step 2.Integrate Alluc With Covenant?
- Enter settings (usually “C” on a qwerty keyboard )
- Click on ‘Configure’;
- click on ‘Account’;
- Scroll down you’ll see a section for Alluc;
- Click on ‘API’;
- Paste the API key that you see on the Alluc’s website. Then, hit ‘OK’;
The difference should be instant, go ahead and search for your content, if no change then restart kodi