The Robinhood addon is a very nice mega offering for you to consider, this guide shows how to install it on kodi 16 and 17 This one is nice because no matter what type of media you want to view, you should be able to find it here. It is one you won’t want to be without. Use our guide to help you download and install it.
This add-on is not an official add-on. That means that you will want to refrain from asking the Kodi team questions on the official support forums. Instead, the the development team will help you with all questions.
✅ Current Repo/ Addon status? ✅
- When last checked this addon is working! 🙂
- If it does not work for you please let us know in the comment section below or send us an email and will we correct it
- Remember Kodi addons come and go. Use the search function, or browse the kodi guide archive
- We may have a new guide, or alternative addon for you!
How to Install Robinhood for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). On the next screen, you’ll see several rows of icons, so look for the one labeled File manager. When you see the list, scroll down and select the Add source heading.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://srp.nu/ and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter SuperRepo and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on SuperRepo > krypton > all > superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the add-on is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select SuperRepo All [Krypton][All].
- Now select Video add-ons, Robinhood, and then Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return to the Home Screen and go to Add-Ons > Video Addons > Robinhood to launch the addon.
How to Install Robinhood for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi.
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://srp.nu/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it SuperRepo and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick SuperRepo > jarvis > all > superrepo.kodi.jarvis.all-x.x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a add-on enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose the SuperRepo All [Jarvis][All].
- Now select Videos > Video add-ons > Robinhood, and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > Robinhood to access the addon.