This addon is now dead, and the best fork is Uranus Follow our new guide here!
Kodi 17 has Unknown Sources disabled when installed. Unless we change the setting first, you WONT be able to install all of the addons we have listed on the site!
STEP 1 ENABLE UNKNOWN SOURCES
[mks_toggle title=”Text Only Guide For experienced users – Click To Show guide” state=”close “]
[mks_toggle title=”Guide With Pictures – Click To Show Full Detailed guide ” state=”close “]
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings
- Select System Settings
- Select Add-ons
- Click the slider on Unknown sources
- Click Yes
STEP 2 INSTALL ADDON
- From the Kodi 17 HOME screen >
- In the first box type
- > Type in the second box
- Return to KODI HOME screen
- Choose Install from zip file
- Click on
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification. (Time depends on your connection speed and server load.)
- Install from repository
- > Noobds and Nerds
- > Video add-ons
- > Install.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- ZEN is now installed and ready to use.
- The Add-on can now be opened from HOME screen
- > Add-Ons
- > ZEN