Wanting to watch those old seasons of TV shows and movies from your childhood? This is How to Install Mad House Classics for Kodi.
✅ Current Repo/ Addon status? ✅
- When last checked this addon is working! 🙂
- If it does not work for you please let us know in the comment section below or send us an email and will we correct it
- Remember Kodi addons come and go. Use the search function, or browse the kodi guide archive
- We may have a new guide, or alternative addon for you!
- We recommend viewing the Top addons for this month.
- Those addons are working and provide the best content right now!Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook
How to Install Mad House Classics for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source, and then click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://cru-cial-minds.com/MadHouse/repo and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter crucial or whatever you want to call it.m,
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on crucial and then repository.MadHouse.zip and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find MadHouse Repository and click on it.
- Choose Video add-ons, and then Mad House Classics.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Wait for the notification message.
- The add-on is now installed, you do not need to access the repository for this one.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video add-ons and select Mad House Classics to launch the addon.
How to Install Mad House Classics for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://cru-cial-minds.com/MadHouse/repo and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it crucial and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick crucial, repository.MadHouse.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find MadHouse Repository in this list and click on it. Now, choose the Video add-ons option, and click on Mad House Classics.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Mad House Classics to access the addon.