This new addtion is great and this is How To Install Iron Man Kodi Addon. With so many older addons disappearing its worthing having a backup and this one performs well! TRAKT support and IMDB top lists, this is a must have!
✅ Current Repo/ Addon status? ✅
- When last checked this addon is working! 🙂
- If it does not work for you please let us know in the comment section below or send us an email and will we correct it
- Remember Kodi addons come and go. Use the search function, or browse the kodi guide archive
- We may have a new guide, or alternative addon for you!
- We recommend viewing the Top addons for this month.
- Those addons are working and provide the best content right now!Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook
How to Install Iron Man for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq and click OK.
- Now, label it zerot, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose zerot and then repository.zt-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the message that shows the repository is enabled.
- Click on Install from repository > Zero Tolerance Repository > Video add-ons > Iron Man > Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Iron Man.
How to Install Iron Man for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > File Manager > Add Source.
- You should now see the Add source box pop up. Click on the field with the word <None>.
- Enter the address of http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq and click Done.
- In the name field, enter zerot > Done > OK.
- Go back to the home screen and click on System > Add-ons > Install from zip file.
- Now, go to zerot > repository.zt-x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a message stating the repository is installed.
- From here, select Install from repository > Zero Tolerance Repository > Video add-ons > Iron Man > Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- You are ready to enjoy the add-on by returning to the home screen and selecting Videos > Video add-ons > Iron Man.