Looking for a good carton addon? This is How To Install CartoonMadness Kodi Addon, is ideal for kids, teen and adults too!
✅ Current Repo/ Addon status? ✅
- When last checked this addon is working! 🙂
- If it does not work for you please let us know in the comment section below or send us an email and will we correct it
- Remember Kodi addons come and go. Use the search function, or browse the kodi guide archive
- We may have a new guide, or alternative addon for you!
- We recommend viewing the Top addons for this month.
- Those addons are working and provide the best content right now!Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook
How to Install CartoonMadness for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://mahousecm.com/madhouse and click OK.
- Enter the name madhouse or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on crucial > repository.MadHouse.zip.
- Wait for the message that shows the repo is enabled.
- Click on Install from repository > MadHouse Repository > Video add-ons > CartoonMadness > Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Video Add-ons > CartoonMadness.
How to Install CartoonMadness for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > File Manager > Add Source.
- You should now see the Add source box pop up. Click on the field with the word <None>.
- Enter the address of http://mahousecm.com/madhouse and click Done.
- In the name field, enter madhouse > Done > OK.
- Go back to the home screen and click on System > Add-ons > Install from zip file.
- Now, go to madhouse > repository.MadHouse.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a message stating the repo is installed.
- From here, select Install from repository > MadHouse Repository > Video add-ons > CartoonMadness > Install.
- The message will tell you that the add-on is enabled.
- You are ready to enjoy the add-on by returning to the home screen and selecting Videos > Video add-ons > CartoonMadness.