How To Install BOB For Kodi 17 Krypton. This addon offers TV, Sports and Movie content. Follow this simple how to guide, and install it hassle free on Kodi
❌ Current Repo/ Addon status? ❌
- When last checked this addon is NOT working! 🙁
- Remember Kodi addons come and go. Use the search function, or browse the kodi guide archive
- We may have a new guide, or alternative addon for you!
- Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook
- We recommend viewing the Top addons for this month.
- Those addons are working and provide the best content right now!
Kodi 17 has Unknown Sources disabled when installed. Unless we change the setting first, you WONT be able to install all of the addons we have listed on the site!
STEP 1 ENABLE UNKNOWN SOURCES
[mks_toggle title=”Text Only Guide For experienced users – Click To Show guide” state=”close “]
[mks_toggle title=”Guide With Pictures – Click To Show Full Detailed guide ” state=”close “]
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings
- Select System Settings
- Select Add-ons
- Click the slider on Unknown sources
- Click Yes
STEP 2 INSTALL ADDON
- From the Kodi 17 HOME screen >
- In the first box type
- > Type in the second box
- Return to KODI HOME screen
- Choose Install from zip file
- Click on
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification. (Time depends on your connection speed and server load.)
- Install from repository
- > Video add-ons
- > Install.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Bob is now installed and ready to use.
- The Add-on can now be opened from HOME screen
- > Add-Ons