In This guide, we will install The Wrestling On Demand addon for Kodi. The addon has had a volatile life, moving around and going offline often. Now, they have their own fixed repo, and the addon is working again. It provides WWE content, from weekly showings to PPV events.
How to Install Wrestling on Demand Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://archive.org/download/wodrepo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like wod and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > wod > repository.wod-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Wrestling Repository > Video Add-ons > Wrestling on Demand > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification