So you want to know, how to install the UK TV NOW add-on for Kodi? Then you’re in luck because we have an easy to use guide for you, right here.
❌ Current Repo/ Addon status? ❌
- When last checked this addon is NOT working! 🙁
- Remember Kodi addons come and go. Use the search function, or browse the kodi guide archive
- We may have a new guide, or alternative addon for you!
- Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook
- We recommend viewing the Top addons for this month.
- Those addons are working and provide the best content right now!
Useful Links and Info
- What is UK TV NOW?
- is a great IPTV add-on so you can watch all sorts of content!
- Author/Source – Mettle Kettle
If you already have the MettleKettle Repo Addon, load it up and browse for UK TV NOW, or click to Skip to relevant step for you only
The following images reflect a default install of Kodi, if you have a custom skin or build it may differ.
- Open Kodi
- Highlight SYSTEM >Click> File Manager
- Press “Add Source”
- Select the box that says <None>
- Type in
- Press Done
- Kodi may automatically fill in the Name box as shown below, you could leave as Kodi suggests, if it does not then name it
- Go back to the Kodi Home Screen
- Press the SYSTEM button
- Select Add-Ons
Install from zip file
- The screenshot shows several other choices, you won’t see all of these. You may see others depending on your network setup. This is normal!
- Click on
- The x.x.x. represents the build number and this will change over time, always choose the highest number if more than one is available
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification to appear. Time depends on your connection speed and server load.
MettleKettles Addon Repository
- Select Video Add-Ons
- Scroll down and click UK TV NOW
- Press Install
- Wait for the Addon Notification
- Access from Video>Addons