Looking for a fresh build? The Terrarium TV Build is well worth installing, just follow our simple how to guide
Kodi repo addresses change often, some repos do go offline, permanently or temporarily for maintenance. Others may be slow due to popularity. Despite our best effort this guide may now be outdated. Please use the search function, or browse the kodi archive to find an updated guide.
This page is for informational purpose only. We do not host any files or content that may infringe copyrights. Following or implementing ideas from this page may be illegal in your country. You are solely responsible for abiding by any pertinent local or international laws. By proceeding you acknowledge that you have read and understood our full disclaimer.
How to Install the Terrarium TV Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://jesusboxrepo.xyz/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, label it jesusbox, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose jesusbox and then repository.jesusboxtv.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the repo is enabled.
- Choose Install from repository > Jesusbox Repository > Program add-ons > Flixbornsho Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Flixbornsho Wizard. Choose Terrarium TV.
- Close Kodi, re-open it, and enjoy.