Looking for a fresh build? The Terrarium TV Build is well worth installing, just follow our simple how to guide
How to Install the Terrarium TV Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://jesusboxrepo.xyz/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, label it jesusbox, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose jesusbox and then repository.jesusboxtv.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the repo is enabled.
- Choose Install from repository > Jesusbox Repository > Program add-ons > Flixbornsho Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Flixbornsho Wizard. Choose Terrarium TV.
- Close Kodi, re-open it, and enjoy.