Need a how to guide to install the SportsDevil addon for Kodi? Perhaps the most popular sports addon ever it, needs no introduction, due to its populairty this addon is constantly moving around, and most repos continue to host outdated versions.
✅ Current Repo/ Addon status? ✅
- When last checked this addon is working! 🙂
- If it does not work for you please let us know in the comment section below or send us an email and will we correct it
- Remember Kodi addons come and go. Use the search function, or browse the kodi guide archive
- We may have a new guide, or alternative addon for you!
- We recommend viewing the Top addons for this month.
- Those addons are working and provide the best content right now!Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook
How to Install SportsDevil for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq and click OK.
- Now, label it zerot, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose zerot and then repository.zt-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the message that shows the repository is enabled.
- Click on Install from repository > Zero Tolerance Repository > Video add-ons > SportsDevil > Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Video Add-ons > SportsDevil.
How to Install SportsDevil for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > File Manager > Add Source.
- You should now see the Add source box pop up. Click on the field with the word <None>.
- Enter the address of http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq and click Done.
- In the name field, enter zerot > Done > OK.
- Go back to the home screen and click on System > Add-ons > Install from zip file.
- Now, go to zerot > repository.zt-x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a message stating the repository is installed.
- From here, select Install from repository > Zero Tolerance Repository > Video add-ons > SportsDevil > Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- You are ready to enjoy the add-on by returning to the home screen and selecting Videos > Video add-ons > SportsDevil.