How To Install PulseMusic Addon For Kodi, this cool addon from the Pulse media hub called PulseMusic, Offers tons of audio content, separated into genres.
❌ Current Repo/ Addon status? ❌
- When last checked this addon is NOT working! 🙁
- Remember Kodi addons come and go. Use the search function, or browse the kodi guide archive
- We may have a new guide, or alternative addon for you!
- Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook
- We recommend viewing the Top addons for this month.
- Those addons are working and provide the best content right now!
- Open Kodi
- Highlight SYSTEM >Click> File Manager
- Press “Add Source”
- Select the box that says <None>
- Type in
- Press Done
- Kodi may automatically fill in the Name box as shown below, you could leave it as Kodi suggests, if it does not then name it
- Go back to the Kodi Home Screen
- Press the SYSTEM button
Install from zip file
- The screenshot shows several other choices, you won’t see all of these. You may see others depending on your network setup. This is normal!
- Click on
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification to appear. Time depends on your connection speed and server load.
- Access from Video>Addons