So you want to install the FrightPix addon for Kodi? Then you’re in luck because we have a guide for you, right here.
❌ Current Repo/ Addon status? ❌
- When last checked this addon is NOT working! 🙁
- Remember Kodi addons come and go. Use the search function, or browse the kodi guide archive
- We may have a new guide, or alternative addon for you!
- Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook
- We recommend viewing the Top addons for this month.
- Those addons are working and provide the best content right now!
The following images reflect a default install of Kodi, if you have a custom skin or addon it may differ.
- Open Kodi
- Click SYSTEM > File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Select the box that says <None>
- Type in
- Press Done
- Kodi may automatically fill in the “Enter A Name For This Media Source” box as shown below, you could leave as Kodi suggests, if it does not, then name it Fusion
- Go back to the Kodi Home Screen
- Press the SYSTEM button
- Select Add-Ons
- Install from zip file
- Select FUSION
- The screenshot shows several other choices, you won’t see all of these. Actually… you may see others depending on your network/build setup. This is normal!
- Select xbmc-repos
- Then English
- Click on repository.BlazeRepo-x.x.zip
- The x.x. represents the build number and this will change over time, always choose the highest number if more than one is available
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification to appear. Time depends on your connection speed.
- Select Install from repository
- Choose Blazetamers Repository
- Select Video Add-Ons
- Scroll down and click FrightPix
- Press Install
- Wait for Addon Enabled Notification
- Access FrightPixfrom Videos>Addons