Install the Bucky Movies Kodi addon today and get access to a simple single-click and play movie addon for Kodi. When you install the addon, you’ll be presented with the following playlists:
- New Releases
- 3D Movies
- Fight Replays
- Game of Thrones Season 7
❌ Current Repo/ Addon status? ❌
- When last checked this addon is NOT working! 🙁
- Remember Kodi addons come and go. Use the search function, or browse the kodi guide archive
- We may have a new guide, or alternative addon for you!
- Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook
- We recommend viewing the Top addons for this month.
- Those addons are working and provide the best content right now!
Note the Fight Replays and GoT sections, which should be popular for those who are fans of them.
New releases appear to be completely up to date and each movie lists the associated quality beside the title of each film.
Interested in installing the Bucky Movies Kodi addon and checking it out today? Install it via our install guide below.
How to Install Bucky Movies Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://mediarepos.net/tco and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “smash”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “smash” > -SmashRepo.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > SMASH repository > Video Add-ons > Bucky Movies > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification