A must have for any SW fan! This is our Ukodi1 Star Wars Build Kodi Install Guide. With a sleek and fluid user interface and and small enough for stick users its worth trying!
✅ Current Repo/ Addon status? ✅
- When last checked this addon is working! 🙂
- If it does not work for you please let us know in the comment section below or send us an email and will we correct it
- Remember Kodi addons come and go. Use the search function, or browse the kodi guide archive
- We may have a new guide, or alternative addon for you!
- We recommend viewing the Top addons for this month.
- Those addons are working and provide the best content right now!Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook
Install the Ukodi1 Star Wars Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://ukodi1.xyz/ukodi1/wizard and click OK.
- Now, label it ukodi1, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose ukodi1 and then plugin.program.ukodi1.zip.
- Wait for the wizard message.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Choose the Ukodi1 Wizard, Builds, and select the Ukodi1 Star Wars build.
- Close Kodi and re-open it.