This is our Tron Legacy Kodi Build Guide. At just over 100MB this one is perfect for sticks and lower end boxes. Even at this size it has all the basics!
✅ Current Repo/ Addon status? ✅
- When last checked this addon is working! 🙂
- If it does not work for you please let us know in the comment section below or send us an email and will we correct it
- Remember Kodi addons come and go. Use the search function, or browse the kodi guide archive
- We may have a new guide, or alternative addon for you!
- We recommend viewing the Top addons for this month.
- Those addons are working and provide the best content right now!Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook
Install Tron Legacy Build for Kodi Leia (v18.x)
- Open Kodi Leia (v18).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://miniaturelife67.co.uk/repo and click OK.
- Now, label it ezzerman, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose ezzerman and then plugin.program.EzWizard > plugin.program.EzWizard-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Choose the Ezzermans Wizard, Builds, and select the Tron Legacy Build.
- Close Kodi and re-open it.