Some devices just can’t handle the bursting to the brim builds, less able such as firesticks need an optimised build and this is exactly that. Follow our simple guide showing you how to install the Simple Build Light for Firestick
The Simple Build Light Firestick offers precisely what the name implies. Give you a construct that can be utilized on any gadget with few issues. At 153mb this one will give all of you the power you need and some incredible additional items also. You will need to see it to trust it.
Install the Simple Build Light Firestick Build for Kodi v17
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://thelittleguysco.net/kodi/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name simple or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on simple and then plugin.program.SimpleBuildWizard-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, go to back to home screen and click on Program Add-ons > Simple Wizard > Builds > Simple Build Light Firestick Build > Install.
- Wait for the message.
- After you make sure you got the right version and have installed the one you want, close Kodi and re-open it.