Pulse CCM Build Kodi Install Guide.This is a medium sized build at around (250MB) This one is suited for more recent TV boxes but not sticks!
✅ Current Repo/ Addon status? ✅
- When last checked this addon is working! 🙂
- If it does not work for you please let us know in the comment section below or send us an email and will we correct it
- Remember Kodi addons come and go. Use the search function, or browse the kodi guide archive
- We may have a new guide, or alternative addon for you!
- We recommend viewing the Top addons for this month.
- Those addons are working and provide the best content right now!Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook
Install the Pulse CCM Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://firetvguru.net/fire and click OK.
- Enter the name fire or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on fire > repository.firetvguru-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, go to Install from Repository > Fire TV Guru Repo > Program Add-ons > Fire TV Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Fire TV Wizard > Install.
- Now choose Fire TV Wizard > Builds > Pulse CCM > Install.
- Close Kodi and re-open it when done.