The No Limits Magic build is a solid offering that you will want to check out. Keep in mind that this one is larger at 300mb, so it is not designed for lower-end devices. It is quite powerful and sharp looking. It is also one you will definitely want to check out. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Kodi No Limits build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to Kodi No Limits team with any questions.
✅ Current Repo/ Addon status? ✅
- When last checked this addon is working! 🙂
- If it does not work for you please let us know in the comment section below or send us an email and will we correct it
- Remember Kodi addons come and go. Use the search function, or browse the kodi guide archive
- We may have a new guide, or alternative addon for you!
Install No Limits Magic Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://nolimitsbuilds.com/kodi and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter Nolimits or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- This will bring up the add-on browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on Nolimits and then plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Program add-ons and select No Limits Wizard.
- Select the No Limits Magic build you want to use.
- Close Kodi and re-open it.
This page is for informational purpose only. We do not host any files or content that may infringe copyrights. Following or implementing ideas from this page may be illegal in your country. You are solely responsible for abiding by any pertinent local or international laws. By proceeding you acknowledge that you have read and understood our full disclaimer.