How To Install Reaper Build For Kodi Guide.At over 400MB this is more suited for PC’s than boxes and sticks! Follow this simple tutorial to set it up
✅ Current Repo/ Addon status? ✅
- When last checked this addon is working! 🙂
- If it does not work for you please let us know in the comment section below or send us an email and will we correct it
- Remember Kodi addons come and go. Use the search function, or browse the kodi guide archive
- We may have a new guide, or alternative addon for you!
- We recommend viewing the Top addons for this month.
- Those addons are working and provide the best content right now!Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook
Install the Reaper Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://ckbuilds.net/reaperwizard2.0/ and click OK.
- Now, label it reaper, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose reaper and then plugin.pogram.ReaperWizard.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Choose The Reaper Wizard, Builds, Krypton Builds,
- The Reaper build, Install. We suggest doing a fresh install.