So you want to install the Nemesis build for Kodi? Then you’re in luck because we’ve got a guide for you, right here. To access the actual build we need to install the Wizard first.
✅ Current Repo/ Addon status? ✅
- When last checked this addon is working! 🙂
- If it does not work for you please let us know in the comment section below or send us an email and will we correct it
- Remember Kodi addons come and go. Use the search function, or browse the kodi guide archive
- We may have a new guide, or alternative addon for you!
- We recommend viewing the Top addons for this month.
- Those addons are working and provide the best content right now!Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook
First Method (Install Within Kodi) please note these images reflect a default install of kodi, which you should have before installing this build.
- Open Kodi
- Click SYSTEM > File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Select the box that says <None>
- Type in
- Press Done
- Kodi may automatically fill in the Name box as shown below, you could leave as Kodi suggests, though I prefer to rename it Nemesis
- Go back to the Home Screen
- Press the SYSTEM button
- Select Add-Ons
- Install from zip file
- Select Nemesis
- Notice several other choices, you won’t see all of these, actually you may see others depending on your network setup. This is normal!
- Select plugin.program.kodiuktv.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification to appear. Time depends on your connection speed.
- Go to Home Screen
- Then Programs
- Choose KodiUK TV Wizard
- Select Kodi UK TV Builds
- Select Nemesis
The wizard will now download. The time again varies depending on your own connection and the server traffic.
- Restart Kodi/Pull plug (see below)
- Restart Kodi
Android Box Users
- Pull the power cord to restart your android box, the team suggest you leave it alone for a few minutes before pulling the cord.