Step by step guide to download and install Illuminati Builds For Kodi.
The Illuminati builds is a group of offerings from the Illuminati team. They have several builds you can choose from with a variety of sizes. They range from large to limited resource device size. We chose the Deviant Boys build, but feel free to try others. To get this one or any of the other ones, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the Wullies team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can reach out to the Wullies team.
Install the Illuminati Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://repo.illuminatitemple.xyz/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name illuminati or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on illuminati then select repository.illuminati-x.x.x.zip..
- Wait for the notification message.
- Proceed to Install from repository > Illuminati Repository > Illuminati Wizard > Install.
- To access, go back to the home screen and choose select Add-ons > Program add-ons.
- Choose Illuminati Wizard and the build you want.
- Now, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.