So you want to install Dad Life for Kodi? Then you’re in luck because we’ve got a guide for you, right here. To access the actual build we to install the Wizard first.
There are two ways to download the wizard –
First Method (Install Within Kodi) please no these images reflect a default install of kodi, which you should have.
- Open Kodi
- Click SYSTEM > File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Select the box that says <None>
- Type in
- Press Done
- Kodi may automatically fill in the Name box as shown below, you could leave as Kodi suggests, though I prefer to rename it Dad Life
- Go back to the Home Screen
- Press the SYSTEM button
- Select Add-Ons
- Install from zip file
- Select Dad life
- Notice several other choices, you won’t see all of these, actually you may see others depending on your network setup. This is normal!
- Select plugin.program.kodiuktv.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification to appear. Time depends on your connection speed.
- Go to Home Screen
- Then Programs
- Choose KodiUK TV Wizard
- Select Kodi UK TV Builds
- Select Dadlife
The wizard will now download. The time again varies depending on your own connection and the server traffic.
- Restart Kodi/Pull plug (see below)
- Restart Kodi
Android Box Users
- Pull the power cord to restart your android box, the team suggest you leave it alone for a few minutes before pulling the cord.
That’s it enjoy Dad Life!
Second Method (Manual requires a PC/Laptop and SDcard/USB Stick)
- Then open Kodi go to Addons
- Install from zip > choose the zip file (which you downloaded)
- Once this is installed you will see Kodi UK TV Wizard in your program add-ons
- Open it you can install all the Kodi UK TV Addons & Builds & Maintenance options.
This page is for informational purpose only. We do not host any files or content that may infringe copyrights. Following or implementing ideas from this page may be illegal in your country. You are solely responsible for abiding by any pertinent local or international laws. By proceeding you acknowledge that you have read and understood our full disclaimer.