Need a good all rounder build? This is How To Install Collusion Kodi Build. At 200MB with both Krypton and Leia options, this is worth installing!
✅ Current Repo/ Addon status? ✅
- When last checked this addon is working! 🙂
- If it does not work for you please let us know in the comment section below or send us an email and will we correct it
- Remember Kodi addons come and go. Use the search function, or browse the kodi guide archive
- We may have a new guide, or alternative addon for you!
- We recommend viewing the Top addons for this month.
- Those addons are working and provide the best content right now!Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook
How to Install Collusion Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://www.onenation.info and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name onenation or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on onenation, Portal, and then plugin.program.onenationportal-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Access by going back to the Home screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > One Nation Portal > (OneNation Portal) Builds > Kodi-Collusion Build.