So you want to know, how to install the Ares Wizard for Kodi? Then you’re in luck because we have a guide for you, right here. Unlike most addons, Ares Wizard grants you access to many builds and video addons. A must use tool for beginners and advanced users alike.
❌ Current Repo/ Addon status? ❌
- When last checked this addon is NOT working! 🙁
- Remember Kodi addons come and go. Use the search function, or browse the kodi guide archive
- We may have a new guide, or alternative addon for you!
- Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook
- We recommend viewing the Top addons for this month.
- Those addons are working and provide the best content right now!
- Open Kodi
- Click SYSTEM > File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Select the box that says <None>
- Type in
- Press Done
- Kodi may automatically fill in the Name box as shown below, you could leave as Kodi suggests. if it does give it a logical name, if not then name it ARESWIZARD
- Go back to the Kodi Home Screen
- Press the SYSTEM button
- Select Add-Ons
- Install from zip file
- Select ARES WIZARD
- The screenshot shows several other choices, you won’t see all of these. Actually you may see others depending on your network setup. This is normal!
- Click on script.areswizardx.x.xx.zip
- The x.x.x. represents the build number and this will change over time, always choose the highest number if more than one is available
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification to appear. Time depends on your connection speed and server load
- Go back to KODI Home Screen and Press PROGRAMS
- Choose Ares Wizard
- The Ares Wizard will now load
- You can navigate and find a build or Browse the Addons.
- Access ARES WIZARD anytime from PROGRAMS