Fury X Kodi Build Guide. In this simple tutorial, we show you how to set up the Fury X build! This one is just 180MB, making it ideal for older devices and firsticks 🙂
✅ Current Repo/ Addon status? ✅
- When last checked this addon is working! 🙂
- If it does not work for you please let us know in the comment section below or send us an email and will we correct it
- Remember Kodi addons come and go. Use the search function, or browse the kodi guide archive
- We may have a new guide, or alternative addon for you!
- We recommend viewing the Top addons for this month.
- Those addons are working and provide the best content right now!Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook
Fury X Build Guide for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://indominusbuilds.com/wizard/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name indominus or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on indominus then select plugin.program.IndominusWizard-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and choose select Add-ons > Program add-ons.
- Choose Indominus Wizard and the Fury X Build.
- Now, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.