This is our how to install Apollyon Build For Kodi Guide.This is a medium sized build at around (230MB) Despite its smaller size it packs plenty of addons for TV and movie content!
✅ Current Repo/ Addon status? ✅
- When last checked this addon is working! 🙂
- If it does not work for you please let us know in the comment section below or send us an email and will we correct it
- Remember Kodi addons come and go. Use the search function, or browse the kodi guide archive
- We may have a new guide, or alternative addon for you!
- We recommend viewing the Top addons for this month.
- Those addons are working and provide the best content right now!Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook
Install the Apollyon Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq/ and clickOK.
- Now, label it zt, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, look for the open box icon at the top of the screen and select it. Now, click on Install from zip file.
- Choose zt and then plugin.program.ztwizard-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the ZT Wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, and click on Add-ons and then Program Add-ons. Click on ZT- The Wizard.
- Click on the builds heading and look for the Krypton section. Select the Apollyon Build and Install. Keep in mind this build can take a bit to finish.