Alpha ZT Build Guide For Kodi. This solid build comes in regular and lite option, the full version is only 200MB. Ideal for lower end devices!
How to Install the Alpha ZT Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq/ and click OK.
- Now, label it zt, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose zt and then repository.zt-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Next, choose Install from Repository > Zero Tolerance Repository > Add-on Repository > Zero Tolerance Wizard > Install.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Zero Tolerance Wizard. Next, select the Alpha ZT Build and hit Install. We suggest doing a fresh install.