How To Fix BT Home Hub Kodi Problems
Like we demonstrated in a similar article for the UK ISP Sky, another big ISP BT is subject to the same issue. The built-in filter ( Smart Shield ) that is meant to protect you and your family from unsafe content, can be the root cause of streams not working inside Kodi.
You can turn it on or off in the Hub Manager. Here’s how:
- Open the web browser on a computer or device connected to your Hub and go to http://bthomehub.home to open the Hub Manager. Click on Advanced Settings
- Enter the admin password. Unless you’ve previously changed it, you’ll find the default password on your Hub settings card on the back of your Hub. If you have changed it and now forgotten it, you can use the password override feature to set up a new password
- Click on Continue to Advanced Settings
- Click on Home Network and then Smart Setup
- Click the appropriate radio button to turn Smart Setup on or off and then click Apply
Did this guide help you fix the problem?