How to Install TV Mix Addon For Kodi. An addon from metalKettle offering only TV Content.
[Useful Links and Info]
- This is an unofficial 3rd party add-on. Do NOT seek support/assistance for it Kodi.tv
- The following images reflect a default install of Kodi, if you have a custom skin or addon it may differ
- Source addresses do change over time, while we work tirelessly to keep the articles up to date. If the listed address does not connect, check with the author. (Generally found Via Twitter)
If you already have the MettleKettle Repo Addon, load it up and browse for TV Mix, or click to Skip to relevant step for you only
The following images reflect a default install of Kodi, if you have a custom skin or build it may differ.
Quick Guide (For Experienced Users Only) Click To expand
- Open Kodi
- Highlight SYSTEM >Click> File Manager
- Select the box that says <None>
- Kodi may automatically fill in the Name box as shown below, you could leave as Kodi suggests, if it does not then name it
- Go back to the Kodi Home Screen
- Press the SYSTEM button
- Select Add-Ons
Install from zip file
- The screenshot shows several other choices, you won’t see all of these. You may see others depending on your network setup. This is normal!
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification to appear. Time depends on your connection speed and server load.
- Scroll down and click TV Mix
- Wait for the Addon Notification
Follow The Author on Twitter for news and updates
Addon not working? Blocked or slow? We can help you
Watch Kodi with a VPN
If you like watching TV and movies with Kodi, you’ll love using ExpressVPN to enhance your experience.
Kodi with ExpressVPN lets you stream movies and TV shows with privacy and security, without compromising speed or video quality
This page is for informational purpose only. We do not host any files or content that may infringe copyrights. Following or implementing ideas from this page may be illegal in your country. You are solely responsible for abiding by any pertinent local or international laws. By proceeding you acknowledge that you have read and understood our full disclaimer.