So you want to install the Release Hub add-on for Kodi? Then you’re in luck because we have a guide for you, right here.
Usefull Links and Info
- This is an unofficial 3rd party add-on. Do NOT seek support/assistance for it Kodi.tv
- The following images reflect a default install of Kodi, if you have a custom skin or addon it may differ
- Source addresses do change over time, while we work tirelessly to keep the articles up to date. If the listed address does not connect, check with the author. (Generally found Via Twitter)
- This Addon is found in Fusion, if you have it already. Skip to the correct steps for you
Quick Guide (For Experienced Users Only) Click To expand
- Open Kodi
- Highlight SYSTEM >Click> File Manager
- Check For a Folder Name Fusion, if its listed then skip this step!
- Don’t see Fusion? Then Press “Add Source”
- Select the box that says <None>
- Give the Source a meaningful and memorable name, such as FUSION
- Go back to the Kodi Home Screen
- Press the SYSTEM button
- The screenshot shows several other choices, you won’t see all of these.
- You may see others depending on your network setup. This is normal!
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification to appear. Time depends on your connection speed and server load.
- Click Install From Repository
- Scroll and find Release HUB, Press Install
- Wait for the Add-on Enabled Notification
Credit to the Author – MrEntertainRepo
Follow On Twitter
Addon not working? Blocked or slow? We can help you
Watch Kodi with a VPN
If you like watching TV and movies with Kodi, you’ll love using ExpressVPN to enhance your experience.
Kodi with ExpressVPN lets you stream movies and TV shows with privacy and security, without compromising speed or video quality
This page is for informational purpose only. We do not host any files or content that may infringe copyrights. Following or implementing ideas from this page may be illegal in your country. You are solely responsible for abiding by any pertinent local or international laws. By proceeding you acknowledge that you have read and understood our full disclaimer.