How To Install PulseMusic Addon For Kodi, this cool addon from the Pulse media hub called PulseMusic, Offers tons of audio content, separated into genres.
- Open Kodi
- Highlight SYSTEM >Click> File Manager
- Press “Add Source”
- Select the box that says <None>
- Type in
- Press Done
- Kodi may automatically fill in the Name box as shown below, you could leave it as Kodi suggests, if it does not then name it
- Go back to the Kodi Home Screen
- Press the SYSTEM button
Install from zip file
- The screenshot shows several other choices, you won’t see all of these. You may see others depending on your network setup. This is normal!
- Click on
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification to appear. Time depends on your connection speed and server load.
- Access from Video>Addons
Follow The Author on Twitter for news and updates
Last update on 2017-12-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API